Guest Post Guidelines
Choose a pregnancy or motherhood topic that you really feel like you know something about. The best topics might be lessons you learned the hard way. If you’ve ever written ‘notes to self’ on your phone, you might have some great content hiding in there.
Keep it real. Honest and raw!
Your post should be easy to read and not too wordy. Lists are always great. The most important thing is to provide useful information. No fluff. Be specific and to the point.
Please no pseudoscience. This blog follows AAP guidelines. I will not publish anything telling moms to put breastmilk in their baby’s eye or put bumpers on their baby’s crib.
If it’s natural to do so, recommend (and link to) specific products that might be useful to the reader.
Please provide links to sources if you choose to reference information or ideas that are not your own.
Please include 1-3 sentences about you! Things you might want to include: the age(s) of your kid(s), your location, characteristics of your approach to parenting. Feel free to be witty.
Totally optional, but if you can include a photo of yourself to go next to your bio, that would be lovely!
The Fine Print…
- The quality of writing and the message of the content are important. In some cases, you will be asked to revise your post; and in rare instances, the post will be rejected.
- Guest Posts must not have been previously published anywhere online or in print, including your own website or social media.
- You represent and warrant that all content is your sole property and does not violate the copyright, patent, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, of any person or entity.
- Guest Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of adensmom.com. The Site reserves the right to edit or remove a guest post at any time.
- Once the post has been submitted, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole.
- You are encouraged to share the link to your Guest Post on your own website or social media. You can use a few sentences to promote the article, but you may not post the entire article.
- Adensmom.com reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The Guest Post Writer shall not be entitled to any revenue generated from affiliate links.
- You authorize adensmom.com to publish the photo and biographical information that you directly and voluntarily provide along with your post. Image release form here.
All of the above will be included in an agreement for you to e-sign.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask!